“Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.” However, glowing skin, in addition, helps to make you look more beautiful in the eye of the beholder. Thus, in this post, we will be looking for the best home remedies for glowing skin.
Let’s check the first DIY recipe for glowing skin.
- For this DIY, you will need Turmeric powder, Azadirachta powder, Fuller’s Earth and Sandalwood powder
- Mix 3/4thtablespoon of sandalwood powder + 1tablespoon of Fuller’s Earth + a pinch of turmeric powder and the little bit of Azadirachta indica powder.
- Blend it with rose water and coconut oil.
- Ultimately, the mask is ready. Gently apply all over your face and after 15 minutes, takea wet towel and cleanse it away.
It is a simple DIY recipe. You can use it in order to get clear skin.
The next recipe is Aloe Vera Face pack. In this method, we will learn how to make Aloe Vera face pack and use it substantially for cleansing, scrubbing, massaging and face pack.
- For this method, you will need two Aloe Vera leaves.
- Peel out the topmostpart and collect the gel in the bowl
- Squashit in the mixture.
- And finally, it is readyfor cleansing, scrubbing and face massage.
- You will need 2tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel + 2 tablespoons of raw milk.
- Mix it and apply gently to your face and massage it for about 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, you can wipeit out with lukewarm water or a wet towel.
Benefits of cleansing with Aloe Vera gel and Milk
- Aloe Vera gel moisturizes your face and provides antibacterial property.
- It removes dead skin cell.
- On top of that, it makes your skin bright and glowing.
- For scrubbing, you will need 1tablespoon of rice flour and mix it with 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera and add rose water to it.
- Apply gently to your face and massage it for five minutes.
- Removes dirt and dead skin cell.
- Remove excess oil from your skin.
- Removes Acne Scar
Steaming is important if you want to remove dead skin cells including blackheads and whiteheads. You will need to take hot water steam for about 2 minutes. You will definitely witness some changes in your skin.
- Remove Blackhead and whitehead.
- Remove dead skin cells.
- Remove pimples.
- Remove darkspots.
- For face massage, you will need to mix 2 tablespoons of an Aloe Vera gel and ½ tablespoon of glycerin plus 1 vitamin E.
- Apply gently all over your face.
- After 10 minutes, cleanseit with lukewarm water.
If your skin is oily, you can skip adding glycerin.
- Glycerin makes your skin softer.
- Vitamin E removes dark circle and also helps to removefine lines.
- Provide natural glow.
- For face pack, you will need to mix 1 tablespoon of turmeric and 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera
- Apply it evenly into your skin
- If your skin is drythen, you can use olive oil.
- Apply thoroughly to your face and after 10 minutes washit with cold water.
These are the simple DIY recipe for glowing skin. However, this DIY might not work, if you are not focusing on your diet. You have to consume nutritious diets which include high amount of fiber.
Some of the foods which include high fiber are:
- Kidney Beans
Some foods you will need to exclude if you want to maintain your beauty:
- Fast food
- Spicy Foods
- Red meat
These are the simple yet powerful methods to invoke your beauty. If you have any queries, feel free to comment below.
Nigesh is a blogger. He runs Best Grooming Tips, where he blogs about beauty and grooming tips for both men and women.