In these unprecedented times when the whole world is fighting a deadly virus, along with a severe hike in the pollution level, it is imperative not to forget that with the advent of the winter season there comes a lot of illnesses like the common cold, fever, and viral. So, to help you take care of your health, here are some home remedies that could prevent or cure common illnesses that one’s body might be prone to in this cold season.
Also, wait till the end, as there is a bonus that will assure you to get you back to your radiant, FIT self after these excruciating and tiring illnesses.
So without any further introduction, let us get started.
List of Natural Remedies for Common Illness –
1. Home Remedies for SORE THROAT
Our first illness is the trademark of the winter season – the sore throat. This is the season when everyone greets people by saying – “sorry for my voice, I have a sore throat. ”. So, if you still want to sound loud and clear and get yourself free from your sore throat, then check out the following remedies.
- The golden gargle liquid is the best way to cure your sore throat. All you need is ½ a cup of warm water, ½ a tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp black rock salt. Gargling with this magical liquid will help you to get rid of the uneasiness in your throat. Also, keep in mind that you don’t eat anything an hour before or after gargling. You can repeat this procedure twice a day to get the utmost benefit
- I bet you will love what I am going to say next. Another way to cure sore throat is by having a nice warm cup of ginger masala tea (the cutting chai). It is a clinically proven way of curing sore throat. Told you right!!
- Another tried and tested remedy is warm water with 1 tsp pure organic honey. It is one of the easiest and fastest working remedies. The honey helps to calm and soothes the throat, and also eases the pain.
2. Home Remedies for COLD AND FLU
The cold season is known as ‘the cold season’ for a reason (you get the pun, right!). Some of the common symptoms of cold are headache, blocked nose, sore throat, and in rare cases a light fever. So if you feel any of the symptoms above, follow the remedies to get it cured quickly.
- Keep in mind to take a warm water shower, and drink hot liquids. Maintaining a warm body temperature is a must while suffering from cold and flu.
- Gargle with warm water and salt twice a day. This will help to prevent cough and sore throat and will make speaking and eating easy.
- Take hot water steams to unclog the blocked nose. This helps with proper breathing.
- Drink apple cider vinegar with warm water and lemon. This will be extremely beneficial due to the presence of vitamin c in lemon and apple cider vinegar.
- Drink warm ginger tulsi tea. This is the best remedy to cure a cold and flu. Ginger and tulsi both being rich in antioxidants boost immunity and help to fight the illness.
3. Home Remedies for COUGH
The winter illness remedy list can never be complete without a solution to prevent cough. So here are some quick remedies for you,
- One of the best ways to cure cough without using an allopathic medication is by consuming a mixture of honey and ginger juice. Just mix equal quantities of both the liquids and prepare a concoction. Consume a tbsp of this concoction after every three hours to ease your throat and prevent the building up of mucus. This in result helps with the cough.
- Another great way to cure cough is by consuming peppermint tea twice a day. This also helps a great deal in preventing coughs.
- Make sure to keep yourself hydrated and keep your consumption of vitamin C high through lemon water or apple cider vinegar. To cure a cough.
No matter how common and ‘regular’ these illnesses sound, the adverse impacts of it are reflected in a person’s physical activeness and appearance. Red nose, constant feeling of tiredness, pale skin, and even rashes in some cases are the most prevalent after-effects of these winter illnesses. So, to revamp yourself, and get back on track to ace your day, Book a spa or a salon appointment at the comfort of your home through Zoylee. Great benefits and discounts with the best spas and salons without any waiting time can kickstart your routine after days of bed rest. After all, when you look good, you feel good.
So do try these age-old remedies, along with the modern essence of spa and salon through zoylee, and bid farewell to your winter nightmares.
DON’T LET THE WINTER SICKNESS HAMPER YOUR LIFESTYLE.
STAY SAFE!! STAY HEALTHY!!