- stbotanica Hair Oil Review – st.botanica 10 in 1 Hair Oil
- Contains natural and pure oils
- Olive oil, in combination with a few other ingredients
- Jojoba oil acts as a moisturizer for dry or damaged hair.
- Grapeseed oil contains linoleic acid which promotes hair growth + moisturizes hair.
St.Botanica After Years of Research Has Brought to You a Breakthrough in Hair Oils, a Unique Combination of 10 Pure Without Any Artificial Ingredient Oils That Will Repair Hair Damage. The Oil Is Formulated Form Pure Essential, Carrier and Herbal Oils. 10 Oils Will Work Together for 10 Benefits – Strong, Shiny, Thick Hair, Combats Hair Fall, Combats Split Ends, Makes Hair Smooth, Soft, Nourishing, Manageable and Prevents Dandruff. Find here stbotanica hair oil review.
- Contains natural and pure oils – cold pressed olive oil, cold pressed castor oil, rosemary oil, cold pressed sweet almond oil, cold pressed jojoba oil, cold pressed grapeseed oil, amla oil, bhringraj oil, neem oil, tea tree oilContains Natural and Pure Oils – Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, ColdPressed Castor Oil, Rosemary Oil, ColdPressed Sweet Almond Oil, Virgin Golden Jojoba Oil, ColdPressed Grapeseed Oil, Amla Oil, Bhringraj Oil, Neem Oil, Tea Tree Oil.
- 10 Natural and Pure Oils for 10 Benefits – 1) Reduces hair fall 2) Reduces hair breakage 3) Reduces dandruff 4) Improves hair growth 5) Gives life to damaged hair 6) Helps relieve stress and cools the body 7) Provides nutrition to the hair and scalp 8) Resolves scalp dryness 9) Resolves infections of the scalp 10) Improves blood circulation to the hair follicles.
- Olive oil, in combination with a few other ingredients, can work wonders to keep your hair healthy. The ricinoleic acid present in castor oil improves blood circulation to your scalp. Bhringarj is an effective solution for receding hairline, dryness and dandruff of the scalp as well as fizziness.
- Almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair, and is optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair. Rosemary has been used for centuries to not only stimulate hair growth but also delay graying. Jojoba oil acts as a moisturizer for dry or damaged hair.
- Grapeseed oil contains linoleic acid which promotes hair growth + moisturizes hair. Amla oil is used as for dry; thinning and graying hair. Neem oil resolves dull, lifeless and frizzy hair and strengthens the roots. The antibacterial and antifungal properties of the Tea Tree oil fight any kind of scalp infections, which can contribute to hair loss and other issues.
Enriched With Natural Ingredients
Contains Natural and Pure Oils – Cold Pressed Olive Oil , Cold Pressed Castor Oil, Rosemary Oil, Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil, Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil, Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil, Amla Oil , Bhringraj Oil, Neem Oil, Tea Tree Oil. This Extra Ordinary Oil, Co Created by Indian and International Hair Experts Provides Incredible Nourishment to Hair Without Weighing It Down. It Contains No Mineral Oil, No Sulphates, Sls, No Silicon, No Paraben, No Artificial Fragrance and Simply No Additives or Chemicals.
Nourished and Repair
It Nourishes Deeply and Repairs the Surface Lipid Layer of Hair to Reduce Frizz, Enhance Softness and Improve Manageablity. It’s and Ideal Choice for Those Looking to Tame Thick, Curly or Frizzy Hair.
Helpful in Deep Nourishment of Hair Roots & Scalp, Checks Loss of Hair, Premature Greying of Hair.
How To Use
Apply a Generous Amount of Oil on Your Scalp and Hair and Massage Gently in Cuircular Motion. Leave on for at Least One Hour Before Wash Kor Overnight.