The best event of a wedding is without a doubt, the Sangeet. A graceful, joyous solo sangeet performance by the bride will leave everyone in smiles and tears be it in small party halls in Delhi or at a destination wedding. Making a sangeet the most fun-filled night are the friends and family who dance together and enjoy themselves with the bride and groom. If you are a bride who is looking for an entertaining song to perform on your sangeet, you have come to the right place. No matter how much you love dancing to those sexy and rocking pop numbers; you would prefer finding something that’s stirring, soulful and shy-worthy to match your bridal ada.
His eyes are all set on you with a big smile –
get, set and go with any of these sangeet songs for bride for solo dance:
1. Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Title track– If you’re looking for the perfect dance to swing to on your sangeet, stop right here. Sonam Kapoor surely knows how to grab attention. And not just with her clothes! You will have a chance to show off all your jhatkas and emotions in this one.
2. Gulaabo from Shaandaar– A slow yet, a peppy number which is good for the non-dancer brides. Put on the pants and wear the moustache for this performance, and there you go! Take some inspiration from Alia Bhatt. Everyone will fall in love with you, even more!
3. High heels from Ki and Ka – If you are a bride who loves her high heels, this song is made for you. Honestly, even we love it when you rock in those tip toes.
4. Deewani Mastani from Bajirao Mastani- Deepika Padukone looks and dances like a million bucks in this song. A perfect song for a bride who wants her performance to be remembered. This one is soulful and such a beautiful piece for a solo bride.
– He did the big proposal and now this is your chance to return the favour with a special dance performance where you confess your love, in public. It’s a wonderful gesture and you’ll get the chance to bring him into the spotlight as well.
6. Jhalla Wallah from Ishaqzaade – Yeah, this is one of those peppy songs which will make your groom go Jhalla wallah for you. Gauhar khan looks absolutely stunning and dances flawlessly in this beautiful number. You will too make a rocking bride while dancing to this rocking number.
7. Nachde Ne Sare from Baar Baar Dekho –You can express your love while teasing your groom on this song and we are sure it will prove to be the perfect choice. The best version of the age-old song, aaloo bade karare; it is such a peppy number apt for a bridal solo.
8. Lagan Laagi Re Tose Piya Re from Trishna – Prepare a traditional dance routine with delicate steps to go with this one. It’s a gorgeous slow song for a bride who knows dancing and we are sure you will make such a beautiful impact with this lovely piece.
9. Gulabi Aankhein – (The Alia Bhatt Entry Song) from Student of the Year – This song is young, fresh and fun and gives a modern touch. So start working on it and let the jhatkas and the matkas start rolling!
10. Bahaara, Bahaara from I Hate Luv Story’s –It’s a sweet, girly and romantic song for all the shy brides out there.For brides who do not want to be overly dramatic with their performance, this is a great song.
11. London Thumakda from Queen– Yeah, this is one of the most common songs played at every function of every wedding you have been a part of. But who cares. It’s your sangeet and you’ve got to do what you want.
12. Navrai Majhi from English Vinglish – If you want to show off your traditional dancing skills on a more ‘family’ number, then this is a good one for your bridal solo! It’s also such a favourite number in weddings these days.
13. Pinga from Bajirao Mastani – For the bride’s solo dance, can you think of anything better than Pinga from Bajirao Mastani? Its latkas and thumkas are fun to execute, and just as great to watch. So, will you be dancing like Priyanka or Deepika?
14. Heer Heer from Jab Tak Hai Jaan- Music is eloquent when we struggle with words and if you’ve not been able to tell your special someone exactly how much you love him, this slow, romantic track will do it for you. One of the best sangeet songs for bride for solo dance, you will make such an emotional impact with this one!
15. Banno from Tanu weds Manu returns – All the bold and beautiful brides, we have the perfect fun-filled sangeet song for you. Banno from Tanu weds Manu Returns will give you a great chance to show your swagger. After all, what’s a bride without a little swag, right?
16. Sau Aasmano Ko from Baar Baar Dekho – This song is the one,whether you want to tell a story with your dance performance or you’re just looking for a peppy track. The happy tune and medium tempo makes it a versatile audio backdrop to your centrestage!
17. Chittiyaan Kalaiyaan from Roy– This is such a favourite! It’s just so happy and upbeat. The steps are pretty much simple and the song is extremely catchy, making it one of the best songs for the brides to dance on for a solo performance.
18. Radha Nachegi fromTevar– This is a good one for your bridal solo if you want to show off your traditional dancing skills on a more ‘family’ number.If you dress up like Sonakshi then extra points for you, of course!
These are not the latest songs, but they are definitely fresh and not done to death! Show everyone that this bride is more than just a pretty face now that the playlist is all set. Blow everyone’s mind with your talent. And, don’t forget,