Chardham yatra of Uttarakhand is not just a trip or a vacation, it is more than that. It is a sojourner where people came from all over the world because they believe that this place can change them and make them a better person or a better human being.
Chardham yatra requires almost 9 to 10 Days to Complete the Whole Journey. But, if you want to save time and energy then you can Choose Chardham yatra by Helicopter Package which completes your trip in almost 05 to 06 Days.
But planning and going on a Chardham yatra is not an easy thing. It requires groundwork and research around questions like, which month is best? which route and which hotel is the best for booking?
Chardham yatra can be a difficult task if not done with planning and it can lead you to some bad times in your yatra. The best option to free yourself from hassles is pre-booking your Chardham yatra by a helicopter in 2020 with India’s leading travel agent, LIH Leisure India holidays. They specialize in scheduling professionally managed tours at the best prices, all over India. They are also proactive in understanding the requirements during the stay and efficiently provide all the aids and facilities on time
Here are some tips and advice you must undergo before going for your pilgrimage journey of Chardham:
Chardham: The Four Divine Pilgrim Sites of Uttarakhand
Chardham yatra consists of the journey of four sacred places in Uttarakhand which are widely idolized by devotees. These four places are visited with a belief that it can wash away their sins and they will get Moksha in this lifetime which consists of
kedarnath yatra by helicopter 2020
Health Advisory for Chardham Yatra by Helicopter 2020.
These four pilgrim sites are situated on high altitudes and the roads and paths connecting to it are rough and rocky. In spite of Helicopter and palki rides available, it is not easy to survive there if you are not prepared. The climatic conditions are extreme and before going on the journey, it is necessary to pass the health tests. If you didn’t pass the test, then you are not allowed to go to these places.
Here is some important health advisory you must take if you’re going on Chardham yatra by Helicopter:-
1. Exercise and workout:-
This pilgrimage consists of long hours walking over rough paths, climbing high mountains, rough terrain and adapting in extreme climatic regions. Start walking and exercising daily to improve your physical strength. By doing so, your chances of falling sick also decrease.
2. Start eating healthy food:-
A healthy balanced diet is essential for a good and healthy body. It improves your metabolism and helps you get energy. Start having a balanced diet 3 to 4 months prior to your journey which is rich in carbohydrates and rich in fiber.
3. Know the best time to visit:-
It is important to know which is the best time to visit according to your health conditions. If you’re not habitual to extreme cold then you must plan your trip between the month of May to April. And if you’re familiar with winter then you can plan between September to October.
4. Guidance from the expert:-
Always consult an expert before going to a brand new place. They can tell you about their experience and guide you accordingly. Plan your itinerary with some expert travel agents so that they can design your journey meticulously. Make sure to mention your health conditions with them.
5. Keep your medicines close:-
Before going on your Chardham yatra, make sure to pack your essential medicines with yourself. Also carry some routine medicines for stomach ache, headache and other things that can happen with you on your journey.
6. Food and drinking habits:-
If you’re on a long journey, make sure that you’re eating right because many problems arise due to bad eating habits. You must go for less oily food which is rich in proteins.
7. Opening and Closing dates of four pilgrim sites:-
Yamunotri – Best time to visit YAmnotri, 26 April 2020 to 28 October 2020
Gangotri – best time to visit gangotri, 26 April 2020 to 28 October 2020
Kedarnath – best time to visit Kedarnath, 30 April 2020 to 29 October 2020
Badrinath – best time to visit Badrinath, 01 May 2020 to 09 November 2020
Chardham yatra package 2020
8. Do some groundwork:-
If you’re going for any vacation or journey, make sure that you know the important places to visit and other things which are important like the nearest help centers, control rooms, and police stations. The basic codes and the main routes. So that in case you get lost somewhere, you can manage to handle the situation on your own and help others too.
Badrinath yatra by helicopter 2020
Some other important tips for Chardham Yatra by Helicopter:-
- Make sure to pack woollens and raincoats because when it comes to these places, no one is sure about the climatic changes and weather conditions.
- Carry some packaged food with yourself if you’re going on a long journey because it requires energy and this food can keep you energized.
- Always carry your water bottles with yourself and if not then prefer only packaged water or boiled water. Don’t drink regular water from anywhere as it may lead to a stomach ache or other stomach problems.
- If you’re not a travelling person and the long paths and journey irritate you then you can always prefer helicopter rides as it is both time and energy savings.
- Carry your essential documents with you for registrations and other hotel formalities.
- If you’re going for Chardham yatra either by Helicopter or by any other means of transport, always and always choose the best travel agents who know this place, so that they can design your itinerary keeping all the essential points that you want in your itinerary.
In Spite of all these health advisory for Chardham yatra, the most important thing to keep in mind is the dedication and will to complete this journey with a fit mind and body. By this, you keep yourself motivated and confident that you would be able to complete your journey.