Fine lines and wrinkles are the initial signs of skin aging. It is important to treat these signs so as to retain a fresher look and maintain the youthfulness of your skin. Laser skin resurfacing is one of the most effective wrinkle removal methods in New York. Laser skin resurfacing effectively treats the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, scarring from acne, and skin blemishes.
An essential factor that should be taken into consideration before getting laser treatment done is the skin type. Every individual has a different skin type, therefore, it is important to get the skin tested first and then go for a laser treatment. Wrinkles are a result of skin aging. When the skin loses its collagen and starts to sag, it is time to get laser treatment. It is recommended to consult a dermatologist before making the choice of treating your skin with laser treatment. The dermatologist will closely study the skin type and mark the target areas. He will recommend the correct laser treatment type according to your skin profile.
Wrinkles can be a cause of skin excessive skin exposure to the sun, genetics, eating, and drinking habits. There are various laser treatments that can be opted for getting rid of blemishes, marks, and wrinkles.
Below mentioned are the top reasons for getting a laser treatment for wrinkles.
- Non-surgical method: Laser wrinkle removal is a non-invasive method, which means that no instrument will be inserted into the body apart from a few injections. It is a nonsurgical method. You can expect a little to no pain at all during the procedure. However, a patient might feel a little tingling sensation that could be uncomforting, this is due to the usage of ResurFX laser device on the skin. The skin expert may also make use of the IPL technology (Intense Pulsed Light). This treatment is 100% safe and approved by Health Canada.
- Proven results: It is guaranteed that this technology will show results. With technological improvements on the verge, the laser treatment has advanced manifolds. Therefore, you do not need to go for a second round of the treatment. You will start to notice results in a single setting. The skin specialist will only target the affected areas. The skin will be exposed to a laser that will penetrate the skin deeply and treat the affected areas. Some patients might experience slight redness, or swelling in the first few days of the treatment, but this will settle with time.
- Painless treatment: Since the laser treatment is a non-invasive method, patients might experience little to no pain during and after the procedure. Mostly, ResurFX is used during the procedure as it cools the skin and eliminates the pain. The laser device used is equipped with an advanced technology known as “coolscan” that provides the skin tissue protection and coverage from the heat that gets accumulated.
- Technologies used: For complete skin rejuvenation, the combination of M22 Universal IPL and ResurFX are used. The usage of this technology depends on the extent of skin damage and the requirement of the patients. It is advised to consult a wrinkle removal expert in Connecticut to get the best out of your wrinkle removal treatment.
Types of laser treatments available
There are a number of laser treatments available in the market that one can choose from according to the requirement and skin type. No individual can have the same skin type, thus, the same laser treatment cannot be practiced on every skin type.
Below mentioned are a few types of laser treatments available:
- CO2 Laser technology: The CO2 laser technology is used to remove dead body tissues from the skin. This laser treatment is used to lighten and remove scars, warts, wrinkles, and other skin issues.
- Erbium Laser technology: The Erbium laser technology can be an ablative or a non-ablative method of treating wrinkles and blemishes. Erbium boosts the flow of collagen in the skin which is effective in treating fine lines, wrinkles, the elasticity of the skin, and age spots.
- Pulsed Dye Laser technology: These do not cause ablation. These lasers are proficient in absorbing the skin pigment causing the redness to fade. It also cures issues like hyperpigmentation, broken skin capillaries, and rosacea.
- Fractional laser technology: In this technology, the energy emitted through lasers is broken down in thousands of minute beams. Only the affected area is exposed to these beams. The fractional laser technology is used to treat various skin related problems such as dark spots, wrinkles, and blemishes.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology: The Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) does not cause ablation. This is not a laser treatment but can be used to treat concerns such as lasers, sun damage, acne, rosacea, etc.
It is vital to take care of your skin to avoid the problem of premature wrinkles, blemishes, and dark spots. It is recommended to follow a good skin care regime. One can also opt for wrinkle removal treatments in New York. Consult a Wrinkle removal expert in Connecticut to get comprehensive solutions for all skin problems.