Summer is already here, and it is time to bring out your short dresses and shades to enjoy the beaches, fishing or simply having fun with friends in the warm and sunny weather. But unfortunately, the undesirable result is visible within a few days- a tanned skin.
Scorching rays of sun harms our skin and can cause sun tan, sun-burn, heat rashes, prickly heat etc. It is extremely important to take care of the skin and most of all stay hydrated.
Here are some natural face packs to cure your skin…
Natural Way to Remove Sun Tan Instantly
1. Tomato and Orange :-
Tomato and Orange Face Pack helps for removing sun tan, scrub your face with this pack.
- Add a teaspoon of milk to two spoons of oatmeal and add two tablespoons of tomato juice, some orange pulp and a few pinches of poppy seeds.
- Blend the mixture together so that it forms a thick density. Apply this pack on your tan skin and leave for 10-12 minutes, and the last wash with cold water.
- The tomato and orange extracts will brighten your skin tone, while the milk will add glow.
2. Neem Leaves :-
Neem leaves are also a great ingredient.
- Slimmer a handful of neem leaves on a very low fire in four cups of water for one hour, Leave it overnight.
- Next morning, strain the water and make a paste of the leaves.
- The water can be used to rinse the face but do it gently. Keep just for 15 minutes.
3. Gram Flour:-
Gram flour is a very helpful ingredient in treating sun tan, brown spots and sun-burns because it removes the dead skin cells and leaves the skin flawless. You can use the gram flour powder available in market or make a paste of whole green gram.
- Mix water into the gram flour
- and apply the mixture on the affected areas, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Do this twice a weak for a few months.
For best results , use rose water instead of plain water. You can also mix some lime juice and yogurt into the paste.
4. Lemon Juice :-
Lemon is great for curing sun tanned skin due to its natural bleaching properties. Citrusrich lemon is a wonderful home remedy for sun tan because of its bleaching properties.
- You can apply lemon juice by mixing it with honey or gram flour on the tanned skin and leave it for 10-15 minutes before washing off the face.
- Cucumber, rose water and Lemon Juice Packdematitis need to be diagnosed.
- Do this two or three a week for fast results.
5. The Cucumber Juice:-
The cucumber juice and rose water work as a cooling means for soothing the brown and red-spotted skin. To use these effectively,
- take one tablespoon of cucumber juice, lemon juice, lemon juice, and rose water.
- Use this solution on all over the face and wash it off with cold water after 10 minutes.
- You can also sub freshly cut slices of cucumber on your skin.
6. Yogurt :-
Yogurt is very effective in minimizing a sun tan as it cools the skin as well as reduces redness and tightens the pores.
- Take a cup of plain yogurt and add the juice of one cucumber and one tomato.
- Next, add half a cup of gram flour ( Besan ).
- Apply it on your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 30-45 minutes and the rinse off with lukewarm water.
You can, simply apply some fresh yogurt on your skin daily before taking a bath. For best results, add tomato juice and lime juice to the yogurt.
7. Aloe Vera :-
Aloe Vera gel will lighten the skin within a week, if applied daily to the affected area. It also helps cleanse and nourish the skin .
- Apply fresh aloevera gel on the affected skin areas before going to bed.
- In the morning, wash the skin thoroughly.
Raw potato is an excellent remedy for sun tanned skin. Surprisingly, it is in vitamin c and hence, works as natural bleach. It also helps soothe sun-burn.
- Peel the skin off two-three medium sized potatoes, cut them into chunks and put them in a blender to make a paste.
- Apply the paste generously all over the affected skin area.
- Let it dry for about 30 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
For best results, you can add some lemon juice to the potato paste before applying it.