Despite all your best efforts, aging affects every single one of us. And as we get older, those wrinkles and fine lines eventually take over our youthful, vibrant glow. But thanks to modern technology and major advances in the medical field, there are now facial aesthetic procedures that can help to reduce these signs of aging. From high-quality cosmetic dermal fillers to wrinkle-relaxing injections, these procedures can minimize all those unflattering creases and folds in your skin.
Benefits of Choosing Cosmetic Injections
With age, you may find yourself looking a little more tired than usual, even if you don’t particularly feel that way. The reason for that being the lost volume often contributes to the sagging skin, wrinkles, deep lines and folds, resulting in your fatigued appearance. If you’re tired of looking and feeling this way, cosmetic skin care procedures might just be what you need to regain that natural, youthful look. Dermal fillers have been created to give you that bright-eyed look you so desire. These injections are also created to last for months, and some of them years, at a time, so you can enjoy their youthful benefits for quite a while. A few of the other reasons you should opt for these cosmetic skin care procedures are listed below.
- Little to no downtime
- Fast-acting results after procedure
- Little to no pain during procedure
- Can be completed in your doctor’s office
- Procedure can last for only 15 minutes to an hour, depending on the severity of your condition.
Options for Cosmetic Injections
If you’re finding it harder each day to ignore the visible signs of aging on your face, you can find the perfect solution with a nonsurgical cosmetic procedure. And the best part is you won’t even have to go under the knife! There are several cosmetic skin care treatments you can choose from, several of them listed below.
Botox – You’ve probably heard of Botox quite a lot when it comes to trying to reverse the signs of aging. This procedure involves small, painless Botox injections that help to relax the muscle tension that causes the wrinkles in your face. The procedure itself is fairly simple and can be completed within a matter of minutes in-office. You can expect to enjoy the results for quite a while; however, the results will fade, and you will need to have more treatments throughout the years to keep up your youthful appearance.
Vampire Facelift – Though its name may sound frightening, Vampire Facelifts are another popular procedure for reversing the effects of aging. A series of injections are made to help fill out any facial wrinkles, laugh lines, folds, or crow’s feet. And before you start to wonder why it’s called a vampire facelift, it’s because there are plasma-rich platelets drawn from your own blood used during the procedure. The entire treatment may take less than an hour with results being obvious within just a day or two after.
- Juvederm and Other Cosmetic Fillers – Facial fillers, such as Juvederm, can help to replace any lost volume in the face, giving you a refreshed, youthful look. The fillers will be injected into the trigger spots, adding a certain perk to your cheeks, lips, and other areas of your face. These cosmetic fillers generally take less than an hour to complete and can last for up to two years, depending on the severity of your condition.
- Chemical Peels – If you’re simply missing that youthful glow you once had, a chemical peel might be the perfect solution for you. This technique is used to improve the overall health of your skin and smooth its texture after. During the peel, the outermost layer of your skin will be removed, leaving a fresh layer of untouched skin. While these peels are often done to the face, they can be completed on the neck, chest, and the hands. Afterwards, your skin will be sensitive, so it is highly recommended that you stay out of the sunlight for two to four days.
Get Your New, Youthful Glow with a Cosmetic Skin Care Injection
No matter how severe your signs of aging may be, you don’t have to let time win. Here at Winston Salem Dermatology, we strive to make sure you feel great on the inside and look even better on the outside. With such a variety of skin treatments and packages available at our office, you can improve your overall appearance within just a few sessions. You can call us today at +1 (336) 774-8636 or visit our main office in Winston Salem to learn more about our services and products.