You can get the leading Female Hair Transplant at ReDefine Hair Transplant Centre in Hyderabad for a reasonable price. ReDefine Hair Clinic is one of Hyderabad’s most reputable hair transplant clinics. Dr. Harikiran Chekuri, our experienced hair transplant specialist, has over 15 years of experience. He is also the founder of ReDefine Hair Clinic.
He is regarded among Hyderabad’s most highly regarded hair transplant surgeons. He has also performed over 6000 successful surgeries, including hair transplants, face, body contouring, and breast surgeries. Here we will discuss the benefits, side-effects, types, and the hair transplant cost in Hyderabad, among other things.
Let’s look at hair loss in women and how a hair transplant can help women experiencing severe hair loss.
Females, like men, begin to lose hair after a certain age. There are a variety of reasons why women experience significant hair loss. Stress, irregular menstrual periods, genetics, pregnancy, and other health issues are just a few of them.
Hair restoration is a good option for men for various reasons, but it is not for women. Many women experience diffuse hair loss, characterized by thinning in all head areas, including the sides and back. These are the areas from which we will extract hair for transplantation.
Women’s hair transplantation at our hair transplant center in Hyderabad follows a thorough medical evaluation and diagnosis. Our hair transplant surgeon will determine whether you require FUE or FUT treatment during this diagnosis. In many cases, women may also benefit from non-surgical treatments such as PRP to improve their results.
Hair transplantation for women is the same as it is for men. Healthy hair follicle excision from the scalp’s back gets done here. Then your surgeon transplants hair follicles into the affected area.
The transplanted hair has the same appearance and function as your natural hair. After a few months, you will have beautiful hair that is of the right length and density. Female pattern baldness can benefit greatly from this treatment.
In Hyderabad, how much does a female hair transplant cost?
The cost of a hair transplant in Hyderabad varies from person to person, depending on their needs. If you require more hair grafts for your problem area, the price will increase accordingly. The cost of a single graft varies between Rs.40 and Rs.60, depending on the hair transplant technique used. The starting price for 1000 grafts will be around Rs.40000. Visit our clinic right now to learn about the total cost of a female hair transplant in Hyderabad.
What types of women are good candidates for hair transplants?
We get a lot of requests from women who want hair transplantation treatment at Redefine Hair Transplant Centre. However, our surgeons do not accept every patient. We only provide treatment after a thorough examination and prediction of the outcome.
According to our hair experts, only 2% to 5% of women with hair loss can benefit from hair loss treatment. The following women are the best candidates for a female hair transplant:
- Facing serious hair loss because of traction or mechanical alopecia
- Already had hair transplant surgery before
- Women have a balding pattern that is similar to that of men. Receding hairline, vertex thinning, and other factors can cause it.
- Hair loss is a result of trauma, such as a chemical burn or accident scarring
What is the procedure for a female hair transplant?
We take special care and attention during hair transplants because women have different hair loss patterns.
Extraction of hair follicles
To protect the grafts and the donor area, your hair transplant surgeon will harvest the grafts. In most cases, women do not shave their heads before getting a hair transplant. The hair grafts are well-preserved and used to their full potential for avoiding wastage.
Hair graft transplantation
The main goal is to achieve natural and desired outcomes. While observing the existing hair’s right angle and direction, your surgeon will implant the grafts into the tiny incisions made in the recipient area.
Following the transplant
- We provide our patients with postoperative instructions.
- After two to three weeks, the implanted hair will fall out, and new hair will grow after four to five months.
- You will have a fuller head in a year.
Precautions After Treatment:
- After your treatment, you should stay out of the sun and avoid heat for a few days.
- You should avoid heavy exercise immediately following surgery.
Expectations and Recovery:
- After the transplant, most patients can resume their normal activities within two to five days.
- The implanted hair will fall out two to three weeks after the procedure.
- In a few months, you should notice new hair growth. After six to nine months, most patients will notice 60 percent new hair growth.
Female Hair Transplant Advantages:
- The hair transplant improves your appearance by adding thick, long hair.
- Your newly transplanted hair will function similarly to your natural hair.
- It is a minimally invasive procedure.
- It’s a long-term solution for hair thinning.
- Other hair restoration treatments have a longer recovery time.
- Because our surgeon uses local anesthesia, the procedure is as painless as possible.
- Post-treatment care is simple to obtain, and we provide it in the comfort of one’s own home.
- After a hair transplant, there are no long-term side effects.
Hair transplant’s side effects are usually minor and fade away within a few weeks. The following are some of the possible side effects:
- The scalp gets swollen
- Around the eyes, there is bruising
- Short-term numbness in the scalp’s operated areas