Though both men and women require scalp hair, it does not hurt the same way when it falls off. Every woman wants beautiful hair, but there comes a time when she starts to lose it. Hair loss affects women more than males since it is a source of attractiveness.
Hair transplant treatment was the only option available at the time to protect women from baldness. Hair transplantation was formerly assumed to be a male-only procedure. Those were the days. Women can now have hair transplants to replace their thinning hair and combat baldness.
Regrow Hair Clinic, India’s top hair transplant clinic offers ladies the chance to reclaim their hair by undergoing a female hair transplant. Regrow Hair Clinic is known in India for giving the most dependable, advanced, and desired hair transplants.
We have a team of experienced and professional hair transplant surgeons in India at Regrow. Our team has successfully transplanted over 6 million hair transplants using cutting-edge procedures.
This page covers the basics of female hair transplantation, including the cost, benefits, and more.
The difference between hair loss and hair transplantation in men and women:
Men and women lose their hair in different ways. Women’s front hair thinning is apparent, and it can spread to other parts of the scalp. When it comes to hair transplants, ladies do not have a permanent donor region.
However, regardless of the degree of hair loss, men have a donor area. As a result, hair transplant treatments in women are significantly more complicated because they can only replace a limited hair volume. Similarly, men can have their body hair transplanted, but women cannot.
Let’s talk about it a little bit more now.
Women’s hair transplant.
The procedure for hair transplantation in ladies is very similar to that in men. So, it’s a technique in which a hair transplant surgeon harvests hair follicles from the donor area and implants them into tiny incisions made on the scalp in the recipient area. In India, FUE procedures are frequently employed for female hair transplants.
A woman’s hair transplant procedure is determined by the type of hair loss she has. Hair loss in women can take a variety of forms, including:
1. Female pattern baldness.
2. Alopecia Traction
3. Alopecia arose as a result of a trauma or surgery.
4. Alopecia scarring
In India, how much does a female hair transplant cost?
The cost of a female hair transplant in India is a fraction of what it costs in other affluent countries. Regrow Clinic provides our clients with the most modern and cost-effective hair transplant treatments available. As a result, everybody can benefit from our services. At Regrow Hair Clinic, we strive to provide our clients with the most reasonable hair transplant cost in India.
Now, let’s know,
What is the procedure for hair transplantation in women?
Because women have a unique type of hair loss, the surgery is carried out with great care and attention.
1. Extracting hair follicles
The entire scalp is usually not shaved before the hair transplant operation in women. To safeguard the grafts and the donor area, the surgeon harvests the hair transplants with little interaction. To reduce wastage, the hair grafts are well-preserved and used to their full potential.
2. Hair graft transplantation
Our hair transplant doctors strive to produce outcomes that are both natural and appealing. So, while examining the angle and direction of the existing hair, the surgeon implants the grafts into the tiny incisions established in the recipient area.
The entire procedure usually takes around 8 hours. The amount of time it takes is determined by the number of hair follicles implanted.
3. Following the hair transplant procedure
• The surgeon will provide post-operative instructions to the patient.
• The transplanted hair will fall out in 3 to 4 weeks, and new hair will develop in 4 to 5 months.
• In less than a year, a woman’s scalp will grow fuller.
Follicular unit extraction (FUE):
• Using a micro-punch tool, the surgeon removes individual follicles from the rear of the scalp.
• The surgeon uses a punch to cut small holes in the area of your scalp that will receive the hair transplant. In each of these holes, they will carefully implant a single hair follicle.
• A surgeon can implant hundreds or even thousands of hair follicles in a single session.
Dense hair implantation.
• Our surgeon will shave your head and numb it with a local anesthetic.
• Using a fine-tipped tool, the surgeon will remove hair follicles from the rear of your scalp.
• Without creating any incisions, the hair follicles will be inserted in a pen-shaped tool and implanted into the balding area of your scalp.
What are the advantages of getting a hair transplant for a woman in India?
1. Hair regrowth in its natural state
2. There is less downtime.
3.The process is painless and leaves no scars.
4. Long-term cost-effectiveness
Why should you select Regrow Hair Clinic above others?
It is preferable to pick Regrow Hair Clinic because we are one of India’s best hair transplantation clinics. Continue reading to find out why:
- Hair transplant surgeons that are highly qualified and experienced
- State-of-the-art technology and advanced equipment
- Treatments for hair transplantation that are cost-effective
- Support staff that has been trained and certified
If you’re considering a hair transplant, schedule an appointment with Regrow Hair Clinic for the most natural-looking results.