Looking for a Dermatologist to prevent hair fall? Then why to wait until you get an appointment.
Hair Fall is a common problem and losing 100 hairs daily is quite normal. The problem starts where new ones stop replacing them. There can be infinite reasons behind the excessive hair fall such as stress, poor diet, sickness, medications, genetic disorder etc. But there are some homemade remedies for hair fall which can save your hair fall problem.
Here we are sharing with you few best tried and tested natural remedies to prevent hair fall recommended by Dermatologist. Have a look –
1. Aloe Vera Gel –
You might have heard a number of benefits of Aloe Vera Gel for the face as it solves the problem like acne, dry skin, pigmentation and much more. But do you know Aloe vera works wonderfully for hair also? It not only helps in maintaining the pH level of the scalp and hair but also removes dandruff. Deep conditioning of Aloe vera gel promotes the hair growth.
Aloe vera gel can be used over the scalp in two ways either apply the gel directly into the scalp or mix it into the coconut oil.
How to use Aloe Vera Gel –
* Take an Aloe vera leaf and extract its pulp.
* Massage your scalp in a circular motion with the gel.
* Leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash your hair.
* Extract the pulp from Aloe Vera leaf.
* Mix the gel into Coconut oil and cook the mixture through the double boiling process for 30-45 minutes.
* Let the mixture achieve the room temperature.
* Massage the oil gently over your scalp and leave it overnight.
Wash your hairs with a mild shampoo next day.
2. Honey and Coconut Milk –
Coconut Milk and Honey is another tested natural remedy for hair fall and boosts hair growth. Coconut Milk is rich in fat and vitamin E which promotes hair growth while honey contains antibacterial properties which protect hair from damage. This remedy will not only reduce your hair fall but also strengthen your hair from the root to the tip.
How to use Coconut Milk and Honey –
* Grate the coconut and squeeze out its milk.
* Now, add honey into the coconut milk and mix them together.
* Apply this hair mask on to your damp hair and gently massage into your scalp.
* Leave the mixture on your hair for about 20-30 minutes.
* Wash your hairs with a mild shampoo.
3. Fenugreek –
Fenugreek seeds are the god gift for hairs. It helps in rebuilding the hair follicles and thus promotes hair growth. Fenugreek seeds also make your hairs straight, long and shiny by nourishing the roots. Nicotine acid and proteins in the Fenugreek seeds stimulate the hair growth. It also treats dandruff, itchy scalp, and flaky scalp.
How to use Fenugreek Seeds –
* Soak some Fenugreek Seeds in the water and leave it overnight.
* Blend these seeds and make a paste in the morning. You can add a little water if the paste is not spreadable.
* Now, apply this paste to your hair from the roots to the end and cover with a towel or shower cap.
* Leave your hairs for around 45 minutes and then wash them from cold water and mild shampoo.
4. Onion Juice –
Onion Juice is the most ancient homemade remedy to cure hair fall. If you have ever asked your grandma to tell you the secret of her long, shiny, thick and naturally black hairs then onion juice was definitely be her first suggestion. Onion has many antibacterial properties that prevent the scalp from infections. It is also rich in sulfur which promotes hair growth and treats infected hair follicles.
How to Use Onion Juice –
* Take a medium size onion and grate it to extract its juice.
* Now, massage this juice into your scalp gently with your fingers or with the help of a cotton ball.
* Leave your hairs for 20 minutes and wash it with cold water with a gentle shampoo.
* You can also add honey to the onion juice for extra nourishment.
5. Green Tea –
We all know that oral consumption of green tea is good for health, skin and hairs as well. But do you know that its physical application is great as well? Green tea is used to stimulate hair follicles and promote hair growth. Natural Catechins present in green tea increases the rate of hair growth. Its essential compounds, anti-inflammatory properties destroy the parasites in the scalp.
How to use Green Tea –
* Boil three cups of hot water.
* Now, take two green tea bags and dip it into the hot water.
* Wait for the tea to dissolve until the water cools down.
* Use this water to rinse your hair and massage your scalp gently.
* Let it sit for 15 minutes and rinse with normal water.
Here we have discussed some natural remedies which can prevent hair fall naturally at home. These natural remedies are recommended by Dermatologist and have no side effects. Along with the physical application of the above things, remember diet plays an important role in your hair growth. So, make sure that you are eating green leafy vegetables, iron and calcium rich food. Women should also avoid tight hairstyles, Ditch hair tools, heavy chemical products etc which damage their hair. Regular massage of hot oil provides a natural sheen to your hair and prevent from breakage.
Hope you like this article, so share it with your friends and let everyone help to get gorgeous hairs.