Nisha IVF Centre has quickly established itself as one of Ahmedabad’s most successful IVF clinics, thanks to its highly specialized services and affordable IVF costs. Under the supervision and guidance of its founding members and one of Ahmedabad’s most recognized IVF doctors, Dr. H. B. Patel, Dr. Nisarg Patel, and Dr. Himali Maniar, Nisha IVF Centre is making the impossible possible in the lives of thousands of infertile couples.
People have the impression that IVF treatment cost in Ahmedabad are high. That is not the case, as we at Nisha IVF Centre believe that everyone should have an equal opportunity to become a parent. We provide low-cost IVF in Ahmedabad with this objective in mind.
How much does IVF treatment cost in Ahmedabad?
We’ve outlined the IVF cost in Ahmedabad below to assist you in planning this excellent treatment:
|Treatments||Cost in Rupees|
|IUI||5000 – 15000|
|IVF||80000 – 150000|
|ICSI||100000 – 170000|
Note that the costs shown above are subject to change without notice and vary depending on your issues. As a result, the cost of IVF therapy in Ahmedabad may vary depending on your specific concerns.
Nisha IVF Centre offers fertility treatments.
In vitro fertilization is a cutting-edge fertility technique in which the eggs are fertilized outside of the body.
This complicated procedure allows those with trouble or who have given up hope of becoming parents to realize their desire to become parents.
The IVF specialist will remove the woman’s eggs from her body and fertilize them with her partner’s sperm. After a few days, the fertilized eggs (embryos) are transferred to the uterus.
An IVF cycle refers to the entire process. The cost of IVF at Nisha IVF Centre in Ahmedabad ranges from Rs. 80000 to Rs. 150000. These prices also cover the cost of IVF shots.
The cost varies because no two people are alike, and each has its own set of fertility challenges.
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection is a cutting-edge reproductive treatment for male-factor infertility and repeated IVF failure.
The method the eggs are fertilized is different from this treatment, which is generally comparable to a traditional IVF cycle.
ICSI involves injecting a single sperm directly into the egg. It’s a complicated technique in which the doctor selects the best sperm using a powerful microscope and carefully performs the procedure. Because ICSI requires a high level of competence, it is naturally more expensive than IVF treatment in Ahmedabad.
The cost of an ICSI cycle at Nisha IVF Centre is between Rs. 100000 to Rs. 170000.
Intrauterine insemination is a straightforward reproductive technique that can be performed with or without fertility medicines.
After prepping the sperms, the doctor will implant them directly into your uterus during this process.
Patients with a low sperm count or limited mobility are referred to IUI by their doctors. Aside from that, IUI is advised for patients with unexplained infertility and specific cervical problems.
At Nisha IVF Centre, it is a minimally invasive process that costs from Rs. 5000 to Rs. 15000 every cycle.
What factors influence the cost of IVF?
The cost of an IVF operation is influenced by several factors, including:
- The type of procedure you pick, IVF or ICSI
- The doctor’s experience
- The clinic’s success rate
- If you require additional treatments, such as TESA, PGT, LAH, IMSI, etc.
- If you use donor eggs or sperm, your cost will rise.
- The age of the woman
- The number of IVF rounds required to conceive
Comparison Chart of Cost of IVF Treatment in Different Cities
|City||Average Cost of IVF Treatment (INR)|
|Ahmedabad||Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 1,50,000|
|Delhi||Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 1,25,000|
|Mumbai||Rs. 2,00,000 to Rs. 3,00,000|
|Bangalore||Rs. 1,60,000 to Rs. 1,75,000|
In Ahmedabad, we have taken the initiative to provide you with the most effective and economical fertility treatments.
Why do IVF prices vary so much in India?
• The answer is simple: everyone is unique, which necessitates a personalized IVF treatment strategy to be successful. Because no two IVF treatments are the same, it’s common for different prices to come into play.
• In vitro fertilization (IVF) is the starting point for IVF treatment. Your IVF journey may differ depending on your fertility or genetic issues. Further IVF medication costs, for example, vary from one hospital to the next. The cost of IVF treatment is also influenced by the amenities available during and after the operation.
• In addition, the cost of IVF varies from city to city due to various factors such as location, doctor experience, hospital type (private or government), and so on.
Find here – IVF Cost in Ahmedabad, India