When it comes to taking care of your nails, getting a manicure is not the only option. In fact, you must take care of your nails on a daily basis. Here are some simple tricks and tips that will help you do so.
Take a look.
Here are few tips for nail growth
Olive oil :-
- Apply warm olive oil to your nails and cuticles before going to bed
- Massage gently for 5 minutes
- Wear cotton gloves over night
- Do this one daily
Coconut oil :-
- Mix 1/4 cup of organic coconut oil, 1/4 cup of honey and 4 drops of rosemary essential oil
- Warm the solution in the microwave for 20 second
- Soak your nails in it for 15 minutes
- Follow this remedy 1 or 2 times in a week
Orange juice :-
- Soak your nails in fresh orange juice for 10 minutes
- Rinse them off with warm water, pat dry and apply some moisturizer
- Follow this remedy once daily until you are satisfied with the result
Lemon juice :-
- 1 tbsp lemon juice & 3 tbsp olive oil
- Slightly heat the solution in microwave
- Soak your nails in it for 10 min
- Follow this remedy h
Here are another few tips for nail care
- Soak nails in warm olive oil for 20 minutes for harden nails
- To remove stains from your nails, mix one tablespoon of lemon juice in a cup of water and soak your nails in this for a few minutes
- It is not a good idea to remove the cuticles from your nail, as it will make the susceptible to infection
- If you use nail polish then don’t use acetone polish removers
- For natural nail polish rub petroleum jelly on your nails then buff with a soft cloth
- Avoid using harsh nail polish.
- Use Biotin or vitamin B7, is crucial to maintain protein production and can help strengthen weak or brittle nails. Since your nails are made of protein, L-Lysine supplements can be taken to help build healthy proteins and help maintain healthy nails.
- For strong nails soak them in a mixture of horsetail
- Similar to how trimming your hair regularly is good for its health, the same goes for your nails.
- Take a nail cutter and cut them neatly.
- Choose from a range of hand creams, cuticle oil/creams or moisturizing oils that will help keep your nails and cuticles shiny and healthy.