Hello girls! I am huge eye makeup lover. Let’s do a Kajal or Kohl review today. I wear Kajal everyday infect its one of my favorite makeup essentials. I am here with great Kajal of L’Oreal and this will give you more options when you want to buy Kajal liners. Read the detailed review below.
Product Description And Packaging:
It gives a deep black and precise line to create an elegant color. Infused with the goodness of cocoa butter, Vitamin E and olive oil esters, it glides like butter. The mineral pigments deliver deep black color in a single stroke. Use it on your lash line or as eyeliner, the vivid bold strokes would add instant definition to your eyes.
The product comes sealed in a pink and black package, which is plastic on the front paper at back, which makes it quite easy to open. The pink and black theme is followed by the actual product as well. Finally the package is classy and travel friendly.
- Smudge proof and waterproof.
- The mineral pigments in this product give it that intense black color.
- Tested by ophthalmologists.
- Suitable for contact lenses user.
My Review on L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique:
After using it on a regular basis, I found that it does not live up to the 12-hour staying power claim. However, it does stay put without smudging for 5-6 hours which is pretty decent considering the price of the product. It takes a few swipes to achieve that intense black shade, but it is the nonetheless. The packaging of the product makes it easy to carry around everywhere, and the reactable style it prevents any wastage of the product which is huge plus over the kajal that you would have sharpen to use.
It looks like other reactable kajal. The size of the product is perfect and it is sleek that it fits into the pocket as well. It is completely fragrance free and has a decent pigmentation, not the darkest black and not very soft either.
It is good black and I did not get the perfect black shade in first swipe itself, I had to swipe it for 2-3 times to get a dramatic look. It is moderately creamy, but you do not need to rub because it glides smoothly under and above the eye. However, the precision lining is not there because you cannot really sharpen this; it’s a bit thick but still you can apply it perfectly.
I applied it under the eye area and went out; half of the time I was in coolest area and half of the time I was in natural heat, but it did survive on my eyes for 5-6 hours and after I was found, it was still there. Overall I love with this Kajal. So you can surely try this one because it’s worth it.
- Smudge proof for 5-6 hours- worried about the Kajal spreading all over your eyes and looking a raccoon? Well, your worry is over as the L’Oreal paris Kajal Magique does well to stay in its place without smudging.
- Gives soothing feeling.
- Contact Lens friendly- The L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magiqui can be used by contact lens wearers without any worry.
- Decent pigmentation.
- Easily available.
- Travel friendly.
- The 12 hour claim is not true. However, it does stay put without smudging for 5-6 hours.
- Fades away in a few hours—if you’re someone who has oily skin, then you probably understand the struggle of finding a Kajal that stays in place. This one leaves the water line in a few hours but doesn’t smudge too much.