How to Glam up Your Hair Like a SOBO Bride
Let’s look at some brides who totally got the memo right when it came to acing #hairgoals, and absolutely rocked it with their unique hairstyles.
Mumbai is not just the ‘City of Dreams but also the City of Hair Dreams if you catch our drift. Mumbai or Bombay is a city that has something to offer everyone. If you’ve been looking for some inspo to glam up your hair like a SOBO bride, we’d suggest booking a professional makeup artist in Mumbai and taking cues from here for your big day.
Every bride has been obsessed with the ‘open hair’ look for wedding festivities, ever since actor Alia Bhatt flaunted that hairstyle for her wedding to Ranbir. She ditched the regular bun and gajra combination to opt for a natural and lustrous hair look. While Alia wasn’t the first bride to rock this carefree look, she certainly made a lasting impression on all the brides-to-be.
1. Alia opted for a sheesh Patti instead of a usual maang tikka and completed her look with a handwoven tissue veil.
2. Another gorgeous look was created by Meghna Goyal, who happens to be one of Alia’s BFFs. Meghna often for soft and voluminous curls and complemented it with a red matching veil and maang tikka.
3. Ever Heard of the Saying, Shine Bright Like a Diamond?
That’s exactly what the inspo seems to be for this bridal hairstyle. A bejewelled braid is sure to make heads turn on your big day.
4. Butterflies and Florals –
a combination you can never go wrong with. Also known as the butterfly hairstyle, this is a big favourite among brides these days and we can totally see why.
5. Want to Embrace the Open-Hair Look to Satisfy the Millennial in you but Still Keep it Traditional?
Then, these soft curls coupled with just the right delicate traditional adornments are what you need to recreate.
6. Looking for Something a bit more Youthful and Fun to Flaunt on your Wedding Day?
This messy ponytail with soft curls embellished with pearls is a great way to show your unique personality.
7. Who Wouldn’t want to Look Like a Princess During their Nuptials?
If you too want to opt for fairytale vibes, then this glam hairstyle made more perfect with a tiara is just how it should be done.
8. Did Someone say Rapunzel?
Because that’s exactly what this look reminded us of. If you are looking for an ethereal and absolutely out-of-the-box hairstyle, look no further.
9. A statement headpiece like this will make sure that all eyes are on you. After all your accessories need to match your personality and in this case, it’s dazzling.
10. What’s not to Love About this Look?
Absolutely effortless bits framing the face and the rest tied into the most easiest and lightest braid. We’re obsessed with the totally no-frills and laid-back yet stylish look.