Frizzy hair and unmanageable can be really frustrating at times. They often create hindrances in a perfect outing plan. When we are all excited to go out with that special someone wearing our favourite dress, our frizzy hair will make sure to ruin the perfect plan. Our hair forms a major part of our overall look.
Hair care regime you should stick to post hair straightening or hair smoothening.
Unmanageable hair hampers our confidence. Most women do not even feel like going out because of their untamed hair. We resort to ironing to tame our hair, but these temporary solutions do more harm than any good. The best solution for your frizzy hair is to go for a hair smoothening treatment. In this method, chemicals are used in your hair to saturate your tresses and make them frizz-free. With this permanent solution, your tresses will be forever ready and manageable. It will save a lot of your time, which is otherwise wasted in trying to style your hair.
Another permanent solution for your frizzy hair is the hair straightening treatment. Straight hair is being loved by many women over curly or wavy hair. In this method, your tresses are permanently straightened and restructured with the help of chemicals and heat.
Before proceeding for any of the above hair treatments, make sure you choose a good hair and beauty salon, which is an expert in hair care treatments. Otherwise, you might land up in a big disaster. Further, these hair treatments will undoubtedly solve your frizzy hair problem, but there are certain precautions that need to be taken post undergoing these treatments. If these post-treatment precautions are not followed properly, you will end up damaging your hair permanently.
In this blog we have laid down the post-treatment precautions after hair straightening and hair smoothening sessions:
Hair care routine post smoothening:
- Do not tie your hair. Refrain from tying your hair with a rubber band or anything else. You will have to keep your tresses open for a while as suggested by your hair salon. Tying your hair will leave marks on your tresses. That’s not it, you will also have to refrain from putting your hair behind your ears. Just let your tresses open and free for a while for the treatment to show better results.
- Avoid wetting your hair for at least 48 hours post smoothening. And this means you should not allow even a single drop of water to touch your tresses. Otherwise, your smoothened hair will completely shatter.
- Be careful while sleeping. Most of us have the habit of sleeping in awkward positions not caring much about our hair. But this is not allowed after a hair smoothening session. Keep your tresses in a free and good position while sleeping. Or else, you will end up running your hair.
- Once you pass the 48 hours timeline, you can indulge in shampooing. However, you have to take care not to use too strong products on your treated hair. Go for mild products. Also, avoid using hot water at any cost.
- Avoid going for any other hair treatment at least for a period of 6 months. Hair colours and streaks are a strict no.
Haircare regime after hair straightening
- Comb the right away. Most of us have the habit of mercilessly combing our hair. But you can’t treat your straightened hair this way. Comb your hair softly with a wide-tooth comb if you do not wish to ruin your treated hair.
- Avoid using any more heat or other treatment on your hair for at least a few months. After undergoing one chemical treatment, more heat is the last thing your tresses need.
- Trim your hair frequently. Split ends are quite frequent on straight hair. Split ends hinder hair growth and make it rough. You should keep in mind to keep trimming your hair from time-to-time to get rid of the split ends.
- Save your tresses from pollution. Always try to cover your hair while stepping out of your homes. Covering your hair saves it from dust and pollution. It also saves your tresses from the harmful UV rays of the sun. Sun and pollution cause damage to your treated hair.
- Use appropriate products for your straightened hair. Some luxury hair salons have collections of specialized products for straightened hair. You can pick your products from them.
Salon hair crush is one of the Best Hair Salons in Hyderabad specialized in providing all sorts of hair treatments at affordable rates. Our team consists of expert artists and stylists who are well trained in every aspect of hair treatment. They will also guide with the best hair care regime based on your hair type post any hair treatment.
To schedule an appointment with our unisex hair salon or get in touch with our team, call us at ___ 040 2955 6363 / 7337464545